Does your child love to be a STAR? We’re looking for six kids between the ages of 3 and 7 years old to help us whip up a fun Mother’s Day video, in collaboration with Four Cubs Children’s Boutique!
Participation will involve a 1-2 minute interview with your child at the Anything Grows Greenhouse on Tuesday, May 2nd between 8:45 and 9:30am. As a thank you for participating, we are happy to email you a copy of your child’s interview as a precious keepsake.
If your child is interested in participating, please fill out the form at the link below, and we’ll get back to you within 5 business days with more details!
****Please note that depending on the number of applications received, we may not be able to accommodate all participants!****
What to expect:
- We’ll have a comfy spot in the Anything Grows Greenhouse for your child to sit and chat with Andrea (Anything Grows) and Jocelyn (Four Cubs).
- Parents/Guardians are invited to sit with their child during the interview, or to wait out-of-earshot if they want to preserve the surprise.
- All filming will be done with the use of our iPhones (no big and scary cameras!)
- Four Cubs will be providing some cute clothes for the kids to wear during their interview.
- Anything Grows will provide a beautifully, flowery backdrop.
- All raw video and audio collected will be used solely for the purposes of putting together a short Mother’s Day promotional video that will be released on social media on May 14th, and may also be shared on our websites and via our email newsletters.
- The raw video interview file for each child will be shared with their parent(s) as a keepsake.
- We will contact accepted applicants to discuss all details, answer questions and firm up timing, so you know exactly what to expect!
Thank you so much for your interest! We have received a TON of responses and we are so grateful for our communities interest in working with us.
Stay tuned for future opportunities to be part of something planty!